RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
This won't raise money fast but has real long term potential
Post This won't raise money fast but has real long term potential 
Hi,

Here's something I looked at a while back and dismissed as unworkable, but am now kicking myself over for not having jumped on it sooner (because the person who told me about it has now made over UK£1million from it in the last 3 years!)

It was primarily designed as a way of individuals making either a part time or full time income, but I've discovered it can just as easily be used by fundraisers.

In a nutshell here's how it works -

An individual, company or fundraiser can receive commission on sales of lottery tickets made by people they refer. On the face of it that doesn't sound very exciting. But look at this -

My wife's on the 'parents and friends' committee of our local school. They're constantly trying to come up with ways of raising money. What's a school full of? Kids, of course. Who all have parents, many of whom play the lottery. What if the school sent out a brief note to all the parents explaining that if any of them are already lottery players, that by purchasing their tickets online instead of at their normal retail outlet the school would get 20% commission on all tickets bought? (The school doesn't have to get involved in buying/selling tickets or any other administration - they simply sign up as an affiliate, refer people to a website and then forget all about it.)

Of course not everyone plays lotto and that's fine. But a *huge* percentage of people do. And all that needs to happen is for those people simply to buy the tickets they were going to buy anyhow through a website rather than 'over the counter'. Just by making that simple switch they can be supporting their local school at the same time.

And of course most lottery players play week in week out. So the school gets a regular drip, drip of repeating commissions that go on and on and on.

But here's where it gets better. Once the school has got a few parents onboard they can then tell *other* schools in the area, all of which are going to be wanting to raise funds too. If my wife's school introduces a few other local schools, they're also going to receive a (smaller) commission on all the tickets bought by all the parents at those other schools. This referral process can go on and on, and all the time my wife's school will get a small piece of the pie.

In case you're thinking this could be a here-today-gone-tommorrow type of scam, I don't think it is. But obviously you don't want to just take my word for that - look at the website and check them out for yourself. The company has been going more than 3 years, has a multi-million turnover and has members in more than 120 different countries.

I've been talking about a local school simply because that's relevant for me and my wife. But the principle applies to *any* sort of fundraising, from the biggest charity in the world right down to the tiny little obscure ones - they all have supporters, some of whom already play the lottery. Just get them to switch where they buy their tickets from. Period.

(BTW this will work whichever country in the world you're in - take a look at the website and you'll see how.)

If you want to check it out have a look at www.e-vwd.com. When it asks for a guest login enter 45228AC (alternatively to bypass the login screen just go straight to www.e-vwd.com/45228AC ).

By the way, while you're at the site even if you don't think it's of any interest you can enter a free competition to win £1000 - look for the button on the left.

Andrew

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1