RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
funds request
Post funds request 
CAF America

If you are based in the USA you are able to give tax effectively to NEED TO INDIA (NGO). I am pleased to report that CAF America’s Eligibility Committee has determined that NEED TO INDIA(NGO) is eligible to receive grants from CAF America.

CAF America is classified by the Internal Revenue Service as a charitable organization, described in Section 501(c)(3), and a public charity, described in Sections 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) and 509(a)(1). Thus, donors may claim the maximum tax benefits allowed by law for their contributions without the need for equivalency affidavits, letters of counsel or expenditure responsibility.

There are a number of ways to give, two of the most popular are:

• Individual Gifts: One-time gifts may be made to CAFAmerica at any time

One-off gifts can be made to CAFAmerica at any time. As a US taxpayer, you will receive a full tax deduction. All donors to CAFAmerica are actively encouraged to suggest potential beneficiaries. You can recommend particular charities or specify a cause or country you would like to support.

CAF Administrative costs associated with making an individual gift:
8% of the first $25,000
4% of the next $75,000
1% for all other funds for each individual gift over $100,000.

• Donor Advised Funds (DAF): DAFs are designed for individuals or groups who would like to be able to support non-U.S. organizations from time to time.

A fund may be set up through an initial contribution of not less than $5,000 to CAFAmerica. Once the fund has been established in accordance with a grant agreement, you may suggest charities for support. The only requirement is that a minimum balance of $2,500 be maintained at all times. Donors may make additional contributions to the fund at any time, and the tax deduction may be taken on the date of the contribution to CAFAmerica.

How to donate:

To make a donation through CAFAmerica you must first complete and sign a CAFAmerica Gift Form indicating which campaign you would like your donation to go to. Thank you.

NEED TO INDIA(NGO)
45-1-42(3) ,RANGUTHOTA, ONGOLE,PRAKASAM DISTRICT
ANDHRA PRADESH , SOUTH INDIA-523001
Email:needtoindia2005@yahoo.com
NEED TO INDIA services
1. Abused women and children homes
2. Disabled children,youth skill development and care
3. HIV /AIDS awareness and care .
4. Disaster Relief and rebuild services
5. Rural development programmes.

For further information about CAF America and other ways you can donate please go to http://www.cafonline.org/cafamerica/default.cfm

Or contact:
CAFAmerica
King Street Station
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 150
Alexandria
VA 22314-2840
USA

Tel: + 1 703 549 8931
fax: + 1 703 549 8934
e-mail: info@CAFAmerica.org

CAFAmerica is a tax-exempt organization, which supports, promotes and facilitates global philanthropy. Their goal is to help donors reach charities outside of the United States, rather than to solicit funds on behalf of international charities.

CAFAmerica Gift Form

I would like to make a gift to CAFAmerica.
Receipts will be sent for gifts greater than or equal to $250 in value. If the gift is by check, the receipt will be sent in the name of the person signing the check.

Name(s) of Donor(s)
Donor to be acknowledged if different from above
Donor address

Telephone Fax Email

Name(s) of donor(s) to be acknowledged to suggested charity: _________________

How did you learn about CAFAmerica? _______________________________________

Please check whichever applies and fill in the amount.
 I enclose a check payable to CAFAmerica in the amount of $
 Please charge $ to my  MasterCard  Visa
Cardholder Expiration Date
Account No. Signature

Please check whichever applies and complete.
 Please use my gift as CAFAmerica believes it is most needed.
 Please use my gift to support the following area of service, country, or region of the world.

 I suggest that CAFAmerica support the following philanthropic organization:
Organization Name NEED TO INDIA(NGO)
Address 45-1-42(3),Ranguthota, ONGOLE, prakasam Dt., A.P,INDIA,zip- 523001

Telephone 91-09440931087 Fax ------ Email chiru_sandeep2000@yahoo.com
Contact Name & THIS IS DISSALLOWED ON THIS FORUM Mrs. P.Matchya Vathi president

I understand that my gift to CAFAmerica becomes the property of CAFAmerica and that CAFAmerica has ultimate control, authority and discretion with regard to its assets. All grants made by CAFAmerica are in its sole and independent discretion.

Signature Date

Please make copies of this form as needed. Please send the form together with your gift to:

CAFAmerica
King Street Station
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 150, Alexandria, VA 22314-2840
Phone: (703) 549-8931 Fax: (703) 549-8934
Email: info@cafamerica.org
Websites: www.cafamerica.org
www.allaboutgiving.org/america

[color=blue][/color][color=blue][/color][b][/b]

Is nice o see that charity actions are actually supported by the government. The way they can facilitate [url=http://www.onlinecheck.com/BusinessLoans/tabid/68/Default.aspx]business loans[/url], the same way they should support the donations for the ones in need, on a larger scale here, though. This can be a great deal for the donors, as their advantages are a lot greater than you'd expect. I mean, full tax deduction?

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1