RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Cheerleading Fundraiser
Post Cheerleading Fundraiser 
My High School Cheer team needs help coming up with fundraisers to help pay for uniforms and competitons. Please give me some ideas!

Post Candle fundraising for all groups. 
If you are looking to raise money for your group, let me know. I am a fundraising coordinator with Home & Garden Party. We have a great candle fundrasier that can profit you 50% or more. e-mail me if you are interested, I will get back to you as soon as possible with details and remember, you pay nothing to get started!!!

Eric Bills,
Fundraising Coordinator

Post Candle fundraising 
Sorry, my e-mail got dropped off of that last post. candlefundraisong@sbcglobal.net

Post cheerleading fundraisers 
for all those looking for cheer fundraisers, go to fundraising.com. great company and awesome fundraisers. we had a team of 20 and we raised over $1200 on the All American Candy fundraiser. We also did the scratcher cards and raised over $1000. Good way to start anyway! GOOD LUCK

Post fundraiser info 
Very Happy I have been helping school groups to raise money with avon fundraisers. My last one was for a Freshman class, they sold over $10,000.00 in just two weeks. They are very happy with the profits they earned and have already booked another for next year! If you would like info, just send me an e-mail at larasavon@charter.net

Use recycling for your fundraiser. Up to $200 per item using my little known resources. email sahm0626@yahoo.com for more info. place fundraiser in subject line. take 85% of total profit.

Post ABC Game Show - Bring it On! 
Have you seen "Bring it On"? Does your squad identify more with the Clovers than the Toros? A new ABC game show seeks to fulfill the dreams of a deserving squad. Let us know your story! Email gameshowguests@gmail.com. Please include your squad name, high school, location, contact info and a summary of your great story. Good luck!

Post $6,000 in 2 weeks 
Just happened w/ a little leage team. Held a quick 2 week fundraiser and raised over $6,000.

No up front costs or inventory, materials are FREE. Guaranteed 40-50% profits... and this is from normal priced items... nothing marked up-no overpriced candles, pizzas or cookie dough that you can go to the local grocer and get for less than 1/2 the price.

All backed by a satisfaction guarantee, your customers will be very pleased!

Contact me at TheBeautyofGraceUtah@yahoo.com to get started!

Post Re: Cheerleading Fundraiser 
[quote="chrbaby85"]My High School Cheer team needs help coming up with fundraisers to help pay for uniforms and competitons. Please give me some ideas![/quote][color=darkblue][/color][b] The Safe Teen Driving Club has an excellent fundraiser product. Not only do you make a great profit; you give back to your community. Contact me directly jholter@safeteendrivingclub.org.[/b]

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1