RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
fund raiser for a friend
Post fund raiser for a friend 
My 37 year old friend has been diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS). She has a 12 year old son. I am attempting to put together a fund raiser but really don't know where to begin. I would like all of the proceeds to go to her personally. Are there legal matters I should know about? I am in the restaurant business so I believe I can take care of the location, food, etc. I am in need of advice and ideas! Thank you!

If you haven't already, please THIS IS NOT ALLOWED on the "Info Request" tab on the top of this webpage. From there, you can view a variety of fundraisiers and request information on each one.

I'm am confident that any one of them will be able to answer all your questions.

Post A little advice... 
As far as the legal matters go, as long as people realize where the profits are going, you shoudln't have any problems. Just make sure anyone who buys a product or donates know where the money is going.

I would also recommend finding custom products to sell. To raise more money, it'll help if you tug on possible donors heartstrings a little. A picture is worth a thousand words, you know?

Also, contacting the local media is a must! If you need help with that, we offer a free ebook that can help. You can download it [url=http://unityfr.com/unityfundraising/id13.html]here.[/url]

If you would be interested in a custom candle fundraiser we offer one at www.UnityFR.com

The best of luck to you and your friend. I wish you lots of success,

T.J. Skalka
www.UnityFR.com

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1