RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
We need 2 raise $ for a 6th grade class trip by next year!!!
Post We need 2 raise $ for a 6th grade class trip by next year!!! 
Help me with ideas please!!!

Post A few tips for choosing your fundraiser... 
Whatever fundraiser you choose, make sure that they will someway customize the product that your selling. This gives you a HUGE selling edge. People are way more likely to buy "your" product then some random company's.

Also, make sure they offer online support. Nothing is more frustrating than playing phone tag.

Contact the local media too! Write a press release to the local papers and you'll get free publicity.

If you need help writing a press release go [url=http://unityfr.com/unityfundraising/id13.html]here[/url]. We offer a free ebook on how to write a fundraiser press release. It'll be a great help no matter what fundraiser you choose.

We also offer a custom candle fundraiser. If you interested in the idea, please visit www.UnityFR.com.

Good luck and much success,

T.J. Skalka
www.UnityFR.com

Post Adoption program being expanded into schools and churches. 
I developed a program that is mainly being used by families looking to fund adoption, and for adoption agencies looking to fund their humanitarian programs. The website is at www.invisiblerebateprogram.com

However, the program itself can be used by any organization for any purpose. You can email me through the above website if you would like more information.

Good luck on your fundraising efforts,
Ken Bagnasco
703-543-1159

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1