RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
HELP!!! NEED IDEAS!!! :)
Post HELP!!! NEED IDEAS!!! :) 
Hello,
I need to start a fundraiser ASAP!! me and a few other people are hopefully going to put on a musical and we need to raise [b]ALOT[/b] of money! I haven't done any fundraising except for the occasional candy bar sales when i was a child. I need something that is easy and very profitable for a few people! if any one has any advice please leave it!!!

Post An idea for your fundraiser 
Hey Browneyes,

If your musical is conducted by or put on by a youth group, or if you need money now (meaning this summer), how about a school supply fundraiser?

In most states, sadly, schools no longer cover the costs of basics like pens, pencils, notebooks, etc. so teachers send home school supply lists and ask parents to go to Wal Mart, or wherever to buy as much as $60 worth of supplies!

PandaSupplies.com is a new website, run by a mom, who thought it would be cool to put all the school supply lists in one place, and offer online sales. This benefits the school, and saves a trip or two to the store.

PandaSupplies also offers fundraisers, and will pay around $5 - $10 per supply kit. IMO, that is a much better way to go than selling candy (I can't tell you how many overpriced boxes of MnMs I ate, I mean "sold" when I was in HS), or candles that you can get at the dollar store.

Post Quikest fundraisers around! 
A couple is headed for Africa... just contacted me to raise last minute funds. Started same day and will close in 2 weeks.. products and check in hand the next week.

Plus, as a member of the chamber of commerce, I can put the word out and see about extra help. Have been good at getting groups and organizations 'matching' donations.

TheBeautyofGraceUtah@yahoo.com

This post has not been validated! This's the reason why you are reading this message and not the real content!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1