RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
need info please
Post need info please 
A friend of my family is going to need help with hospital bills. He was in the woods behind his house cutting trees for firewood and the tree fell unexpectedly. It hit another tree, knocking off a limb. The limb hit him in the head and landed ontop of him. He was flown to hospital after limb was cut off. Anyway, he has been diagnosed with a severe concussion, 4 breaks in his neck, and 2 breaks in his back. They did surgery on monday and it went well. Anyway, we live in rural area near a small town (3500) I am looking for ideas on how to raise $$$$$$ so that we can help his wife and 4 kids (age 6-1Cool If there are any suggestions, I would appreciate it

Post Fund raiser opportunity 
Hello, I am sorry to hear about your friend. My website offers a fund raiser opportunity where in the "organization or group" can earn 25% of all sales. This is legit. I can send you references. My website is more my hobby than my income. I am a paralegal by day and webmaster on my off time. You can check out my website at www.mablimited.com or email me at info@mablimited.com. I offer everyone a discount of 25% percent off every item and free shipping on orders over $40.00. I feel that by offering these discounts it increases the number of sales. As you can guess I don't make a very large profit.

Post Earn up to $300 per phone 
Hi,

If you are interested in holding a cellphone recycling fundraiser to raise money for your friend, I can refer you to the top 3 paying companies. Each company pays up to $300 per qualifying phone. There are absolutely no costs to you. You get free boxes and free flyers from each company. I charge a small referral fee of 10%. If you are interested, please let me know and I will get you started right away.

Stephanie

P.S Besides giving you the names of the top 3 companies, I can generate a list, compiled from the 3 companies, which will tell you which phones should be sent where, in order to make the most money.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1