RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
If you can please
Post If you can please 
I am trying to help raise money for my youth in my local church there trying to go to there annual youth convention in the 2nd week of december 2006 and the buss ryde along is said to be like 4,000 dollars to and from if you can help or have any ideas please i would appreciate it

You're to be congratulated for starting so far in advance!

I can help IF you're a candle lover. We can probably knock that amount out in two fundraising events... maybe all in the first one if there are enough people excited about ithe trip.

They take about 2 weeks to complete and have your money in hand.

Let me know if this sounds interesting to you. I am scheduling about a month out right now (though I can always squeeze one in if it's pressing ... glad yours isn't Smile. There's a contact page on my website.

Have a great day!

Andrea

Post Big Profits in recycling? 
Hi,

Did you know that there are companies out there that pay for used cell phones? Did you know that there are 3 companies that will pay you up to [b]$300 per phone[/b]? Well, if you are interested, I will refer you to those 3 companies. There are no costs to run this whatsoever. Each company will supply you with free boxes, flyers, and will even pay shipping. Since you are starting your fundraiser so early, you can make a lot of money with this. All you would have to do is get some volunteers together and have each person set up so many boxes and just pick the phones up once a week. If you choose to work with me on this, I will also send you a generated list each month, that will tell you which phones should be sent to which company to make the most money. I charge a small referral fee of 10%. If you would like to run this fundraiser, please let me know and I will get you started right away. Thank you.

Stephanie

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1