RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Head Start Fundraiser ideas??
Post Head Start Fundraiser ideas?? 
Idea I am the mother of a 4 year old Head Start student. I am looking for ideas to help raise money for the Center, for feild trips, special events, and etc.
I was wondering if anyone had some really good ideas?[/b]

Post Re: Head Start Fundraiser ideas?? 
[quote="tena20057@yahoo.com"]Idea I am the mother of a 4 year old Head Start student. I am looking for ideas to help raise money for the Center, for feild trips, special events, and etc.
I was wondering if anyone had some really good ideas?[/b][/quote]

There are so many different kinds of fundraisers out there ... and so many different reasons that people look to raise money.

But money is just a tool.

I like to work with small organizations that have very specific goals and project ideas. If you have a central theme that everyone can get excited about, you'll generally have a more successful fundraiser. And it's a fun experience. I only want a successful and fun experience for you.

So what will you do with the money? What doors will it open for you? Become really clear on your wants (not your need so much) and the funds will flow.

It's a law of attraction thing.

Sound funny? Well it works Wink

My best to you and let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Andrea

Post No cost fundraiser 
Hi,

You could try recycling cellphones. There are 3 companies that will pay you up to $300 per phone! If you are interested, please let me know and I will refer you to the top paying companies. I will also send you a generated list that will tell you which phones should be sent to which company to get the most money.I charge a small referral fee of 10%. Thank you.

Stephanie

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1