RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
need help raising funds
Post need help raising funds 
hi, i want to go to Ghana in two years time to work in a hospital for a month.... need 2k to make this happen...... not paid much in my job so have to raise funds another way...... ideas would help as im a novice at this

Post fund raising help 
have you thought about a way to raise the funds that you could take with you?

Post Fundraising Opportunity 
I can get you started. I am a Partylite consultant and currently I am getting into fundraising. I can get you 20% of all sales that you make with a Jar and/or Votive fundraiser! Get your friends and family to help and you will be well on your way to starting off on the right foot! Please let me know if you would like more information.

Cheyenne Shasky
Partylite Consultant

Post Profit from recycling? 
Hi,

You can recycle cell phones and get up to $300 per phone! I just had a high school student raise $2500 in a little over a month for a trip to Australia.
I can refer you to the top 3 paying companies. Each company will send you free boxes, flyers, and will pay for shipping! I will also send a generated list, compiled from the 3 companies, that will tell you which phones should be sent where in order to get the most money. I charge a small referral fee of 10%. If you are interested, please reply and I will get you started right away.

Stephanie

Post Re: Profit from recycling? 
[Stephanie, would like info on cell phone recycling, am new to forum, can you send me your email or what??
dlucka@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu

Post Raise money for trips! 
Am currently providing a fundraiser for a couple desiring to go to Africa... next month! They contacted me through a teacher and they started raising money the same day they contacted me!

Plus, I often can get 'matching' donations as I am licensed and a member of the chamber of commerce.

All materials are free! No overpriced candles, pizzas, or cookie dough!

TheBeautyofGraceUtah@yahoo.com

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1