RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
CookieDough or Candles?
Post CookieDough or Candles? 
We narrowed down our school fundraiser to either cookie dough or candles. Anyone have any success with either? Any information would be appreciated. Smile

- LadyDuck

If you haven't already, try some of the advertisers on the products tab at the top of this page. There is one (AIM Fundraising) who sells both cookiedough and Candles!!!!

Invernez

Post cookies or candles 
Right now cookie dough is a higher selling item than candles. It may depend on the demographics of the area you live in and the selling price of the products you are looking at. They also have a dry cookie dough mix out there but some are better than others. Hope this helps

cookie dough seems to be a classic however winter is near and candles might be good for christmas gifts or to decorate for fall

Post Fundraising 
I am a home & Garden Party fundraising coordinator and would like to address this topic briefly. I believe the success of the fundraiser is based on the ease of the fundraiser. Some candle fundrasiers have various sizes and prices which can get confusing not only for the kids but for the person in charge of the fundraiser. I am a candle fundraising coordinator so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but the right candle fundraiser can far exceed the cookiedough fundraiser. And you are right on that last post, Christmas time is the right time according to the National Candle Association www.candles.org If you are interested in findong out more about candles, e-mail me @ candlefundraising@sbcglobal.net

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1