RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Idea for Fundraising
Post Idea for Fundraising 
I see a lot of posts wanting ideas for fundraising, so I thought I'd share my recent fundraising program. I signed up with a company called eCycle Group. They pay for used inkjet and toner cartridges. All you have to do is collect the cartridges on their list and send them in, they pay shipping. They're really helpful and pay twice a month. I think this is a great fundriaser because it also promotes recycling!! Smile

have you done this recycling fundraiser?? does it work?

I have! all you have to do is send in their minimum and you even get free shipping. It's completely free to do...all you have to do is collect used cartridges that are on their list. They pay every two weeks. I've searched the internet and they have by far the best prices. I've solicited business to donate their cartridges and am seeing some good profits. Check them out! Good luck Smile

oh that's awesome! i visited the website and this seems like a good fundraising idea! where do you get all of your ink cartridges?? what kind of companies have the most??

I've solicited businesses. Usually offices have the most cartridges. Wherever you think a lot of printing goes on. You can get a collection box for the entire company. I've gotten people I know and family members to start collecting at their offices. Just get the word out, that's the most important thing!

yeah that's what i was thinking...i've called some printing businesses but they already recycle theres....but i'm gonna keep calling places! Smile

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1