RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
fundraisers for senior dues and senior trip
Post fundraisers for senior dues and senior trip 
do anyone have any i deas on how i can raise money for my already due senior dues and a senior trip i'm more stressed about the senior dues right now

Hello Sasha - how much are you trying to raise and what is the time frame??

The first step to raising funds that an individual should take is an assessment of your resources and your needs. The needs sound pretty cut and dried in this case - so think about what you have to use in raising money. Do you have access to any groups of people who would be amenable to supporting you?? Maybe you have a special skill that you can use to raise money.... Maybe your front yard is on a busy road and you can sell an "advertisement" - the point is to think outside the box a bit and assess what you've got that you can use.

Good luck

well actually my money was due on the 17th of this month but i wanna hurry up and finish paying then but unfortanly my mom is unemployed and i cant find a job at the moment mut i am looking.

thank you

and i have to pay 200 for my dues but i'm trying to raise 2000 so i can put some in for our senior activites

I can help.
Email me through my contact page:

[url]http://www.candle-fundraiser-advisor.com/candle-fundraising-questions.html[/url]

We'll get a plan of action in place for you Wink

Andrea

Post $300 per phone 
Hi,

If you're interested, I can refer you to the top 3 paying companies, that will pay you up to $300 for used cell phones. There are no costs to run this. Each company provides free boxes, flyers, and will pay shipping. All you would have to do is set up some drop boxes. I recently had a high school student raise $2500 in a little over a month, setting up a few boxes. If you can set up 6+ boxes or have some people help, I'm sure you could raise a lot more than he did. I charge a small referral fee of 10%. If you would like to start, please let me know.

Stephanie

P.S I will also supply a generated list, compiled from all 3 companies, which will tell you where to send each phone to generate the most profit.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1