RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Need ideas for fieldtrip $ but can't have kids sell things
Post Need ideas for fieldtrip $ but can't have kids sell things 
Hi,
I need some fundraising ideas for my 6th grade students. We need approximatley $6,000 to visit the San Diego Museum of Man but our principal won't allow the students to sell products to friends and family (students can't be used as salesmen/women). What can we do besides local restaurant nights which donate about 10%?

Thanks,
Monica

Post fundraising without selling 
this is pure donation
http://www.fundraising.com/html/shake_n_give/shake.asp
they shake the can and dice with certain amounts of money fall out. to buy one it costs 10 dollars, but i think you can just make it yourself. pure donation Very Happy

Post kids don't need to sell but the community needs to support.. 
try the following:

I sold it is a company that has a terrifc Fundraising concept...schools can register, parents can drop stuff off at the ISOLDit stores adn they will post on ebay and send the school the check. Grea tway to clean out the garage,etc.

Try target,,,they have a 1 % program

Try your local rotary clubs

Try your alumni

Try the museum, most hire develop directors...maybe they could host an event there...

You can do a cell phone recycling fundraiser. Parents can set up boxes at work and at grocery stores. Just send a letter home with the kids. At the end of the fundraiser, ship the items free, and wait for a check. Receive up to $200/phone depending on the make and model. Email me at sahm0626@yahoo.com and put fundraiser in the subject line for more info. You take 85%.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1