RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
I need a little help
Post I need a little help 
Hi~
I'm a freshman in a co-ed fraternity at SIUC. It's a business fraternity for Mortuary Science and Funeral Service. Our fraternity is not that big and I'm on the fundraising commitee for it. i need to come up with some easy fundraising ideas that will bring in some cash. I need ideas that will motivate college students to spend their money. I know, its tough. Please reply ASAP! THANK YOU!

Post Home Interiors Fundraiser 
To All,

I am a decorating consultant for Home Interiors & Gifts and within the last year we have come up with a fundraising plan that lets organizations earn 50% of their sales selling candles, candle accessories, lotions, shower gels, and air freshners.

Home Interiors products are known by many for their quality.

Please checkout www.homeinteriors.com/robertnorris for more information or contact me directly from the information below.

Thanks,

Robert Norris
7343-732-5362
LonnieRNorris@aol.com
www.homeinteriors.com/robertnorris

If you want a simple and very profitable fundraiser, I recommend cell phone recycling. It will be much easier to get people to give you something they no longer use than get them to give you money. If you would like more information, please send me an email at sahm0626@yahoo.com. place fundraiser in the subject line. I can give you 3 companies that will pay you up to $200/phone depending on the make and model. Your school will take 85% of what you make.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1